The documents listed here for convenient access are the most commonly used in the process of taking Illinois students abroad.
Refer to Planning Your Program for information on when to use these documents and forms.
Education Abroad & International Travel Policies
For full information on University of Illinois international education and travel policies and practices, refer to the Office of the Provost Education Abroad & International Travel Policies and the Campus Administrative Manual (CAM) Policy on International Travel.
- International Insurance coverage details
- Faculty/Staff online International Insurance Enrollment
- Course Abroad Planning Form (Word) (Study Abroad Office - Full Assistance)
- Course Abroad Budget Form (XLS)
- International Study Tour Reporting Form (Word) (Study Abroad Office - Partial Assistance)
- Illinois Education Abroad Incident Reporting Form (Word)
- Illinois Faculty Handbook for Leading Groups Abroad (PDF)
- Intent to Divert Form (PDF)
- International Insurance Claims Form (PDF)
- International Insurance Explanation of Benefits (PDF)
- Emergency Contact Information Cards (Word)
- Program Dismissal Form (PDF)