Apply online to study at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
To be able to start the application, you should receive the link and access code from your home university coordinator.
- Click on the link provided by your study abroad advisor
- Click "Apply Now"
- In the pop up box that appears click "OK". Please note you will not be charged an application fee.
- Select the radio button next to “I do not have login credentials to this site.", then click "Submit".
- Select the radio button next to I am a non-US applicant interested in the following program: Then select the program you are applying to. Then click "Submit".
- Fill in the new User form, then click "Create account".
- You will receive an email with your username and temporary Password. Clicking the link in the email will take you to the login page. The username is your email address, type or copy and paste the temporary password.
- Next you will select Password Reset Security Questions, click "Update".
- Change Temporary password. Please use a password that you are familiar with as this is how you will access your application.
- Select Term for which you wish to attend the University of Illinois.
- Enter the Access Code provided by your study abroad advisor then click "Save".
- You are now on the program application page. Click on the name of the Document or Questionnaire to complete.
If you have any questions, please contact your home university's program coordinator.