Illinois faculty and staff interested in developing a short-term study abroad program should review the resources below.
Education Abroad & International Travel Policies
For full information on University of Illinois international education and travel policies and practices, refer to the Office of the Provost Education Abroad & International Travel Policies and the Campus Administrative Manual (CAM) Policy on International Travel.
- Office of International Safety and Security
- International Insurance coverage details and claims form
- International Study Tour Reporting Form (Word)
- Illinois Education Abroad Incident Reporting Form (Word)
- Intent to Divert Form (PDF)
- International Insurance Claims Form (PDF)
- International Insurance Explanation of Benefits (PDF)
- Emergency Contact Information Cards (Word)
- Program Dismissal Form (PDF)
For more information about leading a program, contact Stacy Billman.