Skip to main content
Global Classroom Funding & Logistics
Fall 2021 (course development phase)
- Access to a Global Classrooms training and workshop for you and your partner at an international institution.
- Logistical support and guidance.
- $3500 course development grant.
Spring 2022 (When course is offered)
- Logistical and teaching assistance from a professional staff member.
- Participate in a Global Classrooms training and workshop.
- Plan to offer the Global Classrooms format of your course for at least two semesters.
- Submit a follow-up report on the process and results, along with reviews of the experience from students, to allow for future developments.
- Seek pre-approval from Department Head/Chair.
- April 18th – Proposals are due
- Early May– Selected faculty will be notified
- September/October - Global Classrooms Training with International Partner
- November 15th – Draft Syllabus due
- Spring 2022 term – First iteration of course will be delivered
- May 30th – Follow-up report due
- Fall 2022 or Spring 2023 – Second iteration of course will be delivered